Monday, March 28, 2011

Anti-stretch marks products

These are the products that I have been using so far to prevent the stretchmarks:
Frei massage Oil
Bio 100% Jojoba Oil
Bio Lion Ying Coconut Oil

So far I saw absolutely no stretch mark (I am 25 weeks along and the belly is quite big!) but well, I cant say they worked untill after birth, when I will make a inventory of the damages! haha
When I found out I was pregnant I started using a special stretch mark cream from the Pharmacy that costed 20 Euros and it was probably good, for a patient person with a numb nose, but I for one couldn't stand the fact that it would not get into the skin but after hours and hours (worse than an oil!)and its SMELL! OMG dunno wether it was because of the pregnancy hormones but that smell was making me SICK!! And was sticking on every cloth! These oils smell okay, especially the "Frei" one (smells like Mango) and they all cost under 5 euros each! I also had a Bio Argan and Jasmin oil, but I finished it, I will probably get a new one after these ones finish because it was the best smelling one, and just as good as these others. The coconut one is good for chapped nipples too, dunno why I got that, cuz all the girls I know had that problem after delivery but oh well.. the coconut oil fixed them in 2 days. And I heared you can even use that on your face if you have eczema or some dry patches, because it absorbs so fast and doesn't leave the skin greasy but also hydrates amazingly. And the Jojoba can be used for many other things to, you can put a bit im your hair balm or even in the shampoo, in your body lotion if is not hydrating enough, and so on. I love multi-purpose products because I always forget to buy the products I need before they run out so I find myself in situations where I have to be really creative with what I have!
oxox
Roxana

1 comment:

  1. Skinception Intensive Stretch Mark Cream is one of the most beneficial anti-stretch mark products on the market. This potent stretch mark cream has the ability to treat and prevent stretch marks caused by surgery, weight gain, growth spurts, and pregnancy all at once. Revitol is also designed as a prevention treatment for before, during, or after pregnancy.

    Acne Treatment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...