Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Snowman in March

I took pics of this little guy that I made, to post here, but I forgot, so I am posting now, is anyways still cold outside! lol
I followed the tutorials of amazing tjw1963 on YouTube (of course) and I learned how to make AMIGURUMI! I love it!! Always been wondering how these lil cute toys are made and now I finally could make one myself! I don't have too much time to dedicate to my hobbies but I am struggeling to make some time!
Here is the link of her amazing channel, if anyone liked crochet as much as I do, she is the best teacher ever! Or for me in case I ever forget the link... lol
http://www.youtube.com/user/tjw1963
I am hoping to make more toys like this before my baby girl arrives in July, and also, some little cute baby clothes and booties! Theresa has got tutorials for those too! I know I can always buy and I will buy a ton of lil clothes for my lil Princess, too, but well, is always sweeter when seeing her wear something I made, especially for her!
Here is the little amigurumi snowman that has been in my Christmas tree and now is in my book shelf, I couldn't toss him away in the Xmas ornaments box, in the basement! lol
Kisses,
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...