Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pregnant outfit of the day (24 weeks)

Oh my, 3 posts in one day, there must be something happening to me! I think it's the spring time and the beautiful sunny weather! I went out for a walk and finally have been able to wear something else than winter jackets, that I am so sick of!! I culd have dressed even lighter but it takes a while for me to understand it is actually WARM and no need for lots of clothes anymore. I was hot in these!
Pink shirt and Infinity red scarf from Zara
Multicolored sweater that I LOVE, and multicolored ethnic pattern shoulder bag, from artesanal little no-name shop (love buying unique things from little manufactures)
Jeggings from C&A
Wedges that look like Converse sneakers, from Fishbone (at New Yorker)

And look what I see all around the place I live. I love them, I grew up in a place where all there was to be seen was concrete and dust and cars... compared to that, here is like Paradise!

Kisses and spring flowers,
Roxana

4 comments:

  1. You look dashing in that outfit; love it. =o)

    "I culd have dressed even lighter but it takes a while for me to understand it is actually WARM and no need for lots of clothes anymore. I was hot in them!"

    Haha, I am the same way when the weather slowly changes. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you for your comment honey! It's the first I ever got for my blog! WOW so people DO read it! now that's what I call Encouragement!!! Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, people do read. =o) I wouldn't be surprsied that there is already a few people who are following you "privately." =o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha maybe, yeah! Well as long as they read, is a good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...