Thursday, March 24, 2011

New addition to my Chanel makeup family!

Somehow this "handsome guy" made his way onto my bathroom cabinet shelf!

His name is Chanel Mat Lumiere, and is a fabulous foundation! That I have been chasing since ages (in this case, months means ages!) because I could never find the right shade! All the shades seemed so yellow-ish, and I need pinkish beige! This one is the perfect match for my skin, the shade is called No 42, "Petale"! Whatta sweet name :) I have been wearing it all day and I only had to blot it once (my skin gets very oily in the T zone throughout the day so I always have blotting papers with me everywhere). I am impressed, is alot like my Estee Lauder Double Wear but feels way lighter! The coverage is not as full as with the Double Wear but I prefer it like that, especially now that it's very sunny outside and any foundation can look like a mask if you don't apply it in a thin and carefully blended layer. And I can always use concealer for the areas where I need more coverage. I love the way it looks on my face, is dewey but matte, if that can be, and also very very lighweight! I heared the girls at Pixiwoo (http://www.youtube.com/user/pixiwoo) raving about the Chanel foundations for a long time now but I was always like... *oh well their skin is perfect, they don't have anything to hide, like I do!* But now that my skin got a bit better with the pregnancy (Thank God!) I thought I have to give it a try! I was so frustrated cuz I couldnt find the shade, untill now!! Yay! Expensive, of course, but I am already used with the idea that my face and my feet need EXPENSIVE stuff. Face cuz I have sensitive acne prone skin on it, and the feet cuz they always get blisters in most shoes unless they are very soft and well made. Oh well :)
Done with this post :) oxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...