Sunday, March 27, 2011

The new Rouge Coco Shine from Chanel and OOTD

Very nice weather these last few days on here, I am happy cuz I can finally dress lighter and nicer! I promised myself I won't buy too many clothes anymore untill after I give birth unless they are clothes that can be worn regardless of the shape of the belly (aka, something that can be worn loose or cinched with a belt) because I don't like to have things that I don't wear in my wardrobe, and only for about 3 more months it wouldnt be worth the money! Remains to be seen if I can help myself from buying! This is actually a challenge, trying to come up with new outfits and looking pretty as pregnat, with pretty much only what I already have in my wardrobe!
Here is what I wore today:
Long sweater: Victoria's Secret (from a few years ago!)
Brown lace tights from C&A
Suede beige boots - C&A
Brown and coral-pink striped jersey dress - Tally Weijl
light coral scarf- Bijou Brigitte (I think... cant remember well)
Tote bag - Louis Vuitton
Sunnies - Fendi

Also, I wore the COCO Sheer Lipstick from Chanel, no 61, *Bonheur* (I love the name as it means "Happiness", in French). I love the texture cuz is so glossy and light and the color is very nice too, is definitely not a very long lasting lipstick (I guess that's why they don't even call it "lipstick", but "lipshine"), but is very nice and spring-y/summer-y, so to say! Is very hydrating, not sticky at all (so no hair stuck on your lips in more windy days!!) perfect for someone addicted to lipstick and lip balms, like me. I HATE having dry lips, it gets me crazy, greasy hair and dry lips on myself could make me become a beast cuz they make me feel horrible! That's why I always have lipstick or lipbalm and dry shampoo with me! Besides, with this lipstick especially, it is so "chic" to have it in your purse and from time to time to take it out and refresh your lips, because the packaging is niiiice and stylish!
Here is how it looks:
Pic was taken in the natural light to be as accurate as possible. Very nice sheer pinkish berry shade, with subtle glitter in it, Im totally lovin it!
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...