Monday, March 28, 2011

Current obsession - infinity scarves!

Okay so what are Infinity scarves? Well, they are scarves that never end! Because their ends have been sewn together! And they are great because you can just wrap them around your neck without worrying about tieing them and about them being too tight or too loose or one end too long and another too short and all these things that usually happen with scarves. You can wear them looped once, twice or even three times, for a cozy and chic look! You can even wrap them around your shoulders as a shrug! I love multi-functional accessories!
Here are mine, the red one is from Zara Men (was around 20 euros) and the flowery one is from C&A (I guess it was 12 euros):

And this is how I styled the red one today:

Top is from H&M
Leggings - C&A
Shoes - Fishbone at New Yorker
Zara infinity scarf
Letaher Jacket - Pimkie
Handbag - Tamaris (dunno if they make these handbags but that's where I bought it from)
Sunnies - Bijou Brigitte

I absolutely love this handbag, too! It is so cute and edgy at the same time, is best worn with something leather or rock-like, i.m.o, althought it goes great with other outfits as well. As I said, I bought it from the Tamaris shoe store, and it was around 50 euros. They do have very cute handbags there but I can't find any label on the inside so I'm not sure is made by Tamaris. The patters on the outside is newspaper cuts with Marilyn Monroe pics and articles, decorated with lather straps and big silver studs, and the inside is leopard print. Who would have thought these 3 so different patterns can be combined? Very surprising and so amazingly trendy and nice! Besides, it is so lightweight and easy to wear, and roomy too! I luv it!! This handbag is definitely *me*!


oxoxox
Roxana

3 comments:

  1. I would've never guessed that infinity scarves were the circle scarves.

    Their not always good looking. Guess it's all in how you wear it and the outfit you mix it with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment dear! Yeah, as with almost all accessories, its all in the way you mix, that's true. Some of these scarves can be bulky and making your head look like it's sitting on a sofa! lol I prefer the thinner ones myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of the circle scarves! Very cute trend right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...