Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Flowers and boring OOTD :)

Been out for a walk, and took pics of the beautiful spring flowers that everyone has in their little gardens (everyone that owns a house with a little space in front of it). I love them!

And my boring Outfit of the day. I know that when I like something I wear it non stop for a while untill I get bored. That something, at the moment, are my C&A jeggings, my pretty colored shoulder bag (with Afro pattern), the red Infinity scarf from Zara and the Fishbone shoes that look like Converse with a orthopedic sole, which makes them incredibly comfy! The only added thing is the white jacket, that is also Fishbone (from New Yorker) and looks great with a waist line or without one! :)

xoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...