Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Princess Bday gift on a budget

Sooo tomorrow is my 32nd bday, and I am kind of tight with the moneyyy! I hate that, it doesn't usually happen this bad but with the whole pregnancy stuff and doctor fees and things to buy and all that... I guess is normal to be a bit (or even morethan a bit) tight with the money! I always like to buy presents for myself on my bdays, because the people around me, as sweet as they might be, either have absolutely no idea of what I like, even if it's SOO simple (makeup, books, plushies, skincare, people!! That's ALL!) either forget, so I end up with flowers and sweets (scary!) and some things for the house that I never use. So being on a budget this time I couldn't afford too much but at least I bough only expensive little thingies that made me feel better than buying a bunch or cheapies!
Here is what I got, from Douglas:
The actual things I payed for are these, the rest being samples that my friend/sales assistant at Douglas, who is always so sweet, gave me to try on:
So I got myself the YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch in no2., medium. I loooove this product, always loved it, but is pretty expensive to afford on a regular basis. There are other concealers and highlighters that can replace it pretty good, I will make a post on those sometime. Second thingy was the Black Pearl nail polish from the new Chanel collection, which I saw on some YT guru's nails and loved. I had to have it! Never had a Chanel polish because 22 euros is a bit too much for a nail polish in my oppinion, if it would have been at least a foundation or a concealer, would have been ok, those are the things that it's really worth splurging on. But I can't wait to try it on later today!! And the 3rd, that I wasn't supposed to get, cuz on my list was a foundation (of which I couldn't find a matching color for my skintone so I gave up) is the new Rouge Coco Shine in no. 61 *Bonheur* The color and the name were irresistible so I had to have this one too! Looks amazing! I had Rouge Coco Mademoiselle a while ago, the matte texture, but I somehow lost it :( I am still sad, it might be in one of my over 50 handbags tho, I shall look sometime when I have a free... half a day! lol
And from my friend at the counter I got a sample of Lancome Genefique serum plus a sample of renergie Lift Volumetry regenerating face cream! I will try these tonight. I am using anti-ageing serum from La Roche Posay, for acne prone sensitive skin, but I always wanted to try Lancome Genefique, and also, I wanna try the Estee Lauder regenerating serum in the little brown bottle. I also got 2 samples of Belle de Jour - masque de Lotus blanc from KENZOKI... these things are sooooo expensive! They better be good.. or better not, cuz if I love them I will have to buy the actual product! A sample of Shiseido lipstics in a very cute pack with a tiny cute lip brush! So nice! A little pot of Clinique All About Eyes eye crem, which is great, I had the big one before, and was nice. And 2 lil samples of perfume, Gucci Guilty (which I love, is awesome, but I still can't give up my Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche yet), and Dolce & Gabbana - The One, which I used to have and is a bit too sweet for my taste.
That was it, I am a happy girl today :D
Kisses,
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...